Meet with VisionTree at 'ASCO 2016' to Learn About Patient-Centered Outcomes and Value-Based Care Solutions
May 26, 2016 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered outcomes and value-based care solutions, is pleased to announce its participation at the 'ASCO 2016' annual conference in Chicago, IL June 3-7, 2016. VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust oncology solution for collecting and reporting longitudinal patient-reported outcomes, integrated multi-center research/registry initiatives, as well as workflow optimization focused on delivering quality patient care. The VTOC patient portal is ARRA HITECH certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 and 2, interoperable with any HIS or OIS for your free-standing cancer center or integrated with your hospital enterprise.
VTOC features highlighted at ASCO 2016 include:
- ePROMs API Suite - Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library of over 200 validated outcomes assessments, intake & follow-up forms across most all medical conditions with a core focus in oncology. Includes template/timepoint manager with roles/rules-based form alerts and API Suite for interoperability with any EHR/OIS or patient portal for delivering optimized patient engagement, clinical data exchange (HIEs, ACOs) and longitudinal patient-centered outcomes data collection and reporting.
- Import Hub - Data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research, registry and population data collection and reporting using your own specified data elements
- Rapid Forms Builder - Ability to build, edit and publish forms with various question types/layouts for use on the VTOC platform across all major web browsers
- 360 Analytics - Population health charts/dashboards, risk-adjusted outcomes reporting and longitudinal outcomes data management
- Cancer Survivorship Program & Care Pathways - VTOC provides an NCDB compliant cancer survivorship program with ASCO treatment summary and care plan templates. MU certified for generating the C-CDA and with its ePROMs library and APIs, VTOC helps deliver patient-centered data exchange, coordinated care team communication, building a patient's PHR and patient-centered oncology pathways for a patient's lifelong quality of care
Implemented at 600+ sites, including 400+ oncology programs and 8 of 10 U.S. & World Report Hospitals, in 12+ countries with 2.5M+ patient users, VTOC has delivered the following proven results:
- VTOC Form Alerts: Data-driven, roles/rules-based patient and provider reported form alerts, providing actionable data for clinical intervention and care coordination
- 90%+ patient reported outcomes compliance at 6 months, 80%+ compliance at 1 yr and proven long-term timepoint data collection (6 mo., 12 mo., 24 mo., 36 mo., 48 mo. and beyond)
- 30%+ improvement in missed/canceled appointments
- 20% improvement in patient post-treatment welfare
- 10 minutes of time saved per patient per form (vs. paper) for intake, outcomes and follow-up forms
To schedule a one-on-one demo/ meeting at 'ASCO 2016' with the VisionTree team, please contact us at: email@example.com
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting patient reported outcomes, multi-center research/registry initiatives, as well as value-based care and population health solutions, please visit us at: www.visiontree.com, or set-up a specific webinar time for your organization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical