Meet with VisionTree at the 'ASTRO 2015 Annual Meeting' in San Antonio, TX - October 17-21, 2015: Patient-Centered Outcomes, Multi-Center Research/Registry & Population Health Solutions
September 15, 2015 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient reported outcomes, multi-center research/registry and population health solutions, is pleased to announce its participation as an exhibitor at the "ASTRO 2015 Annual Meeting" being held October 17-21, 2015. Please visit us at our booth #589.
VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust enterprise solution for patient reported outcomes, research/registry initiatives, Meaningful Use, value-based healthcare and population health management. The VTOC patient portal is ARRA HITECH certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 & 2 and interoperable with any HIS, EHR or OIS.
VTOC features highlighted at the Proton Conference include:
- VTOC ePROMs API™ - Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library of over 200 validated outcomes assessments, intake & follow-up forms across most all medical conditions with a core focus in oncology. Includes template/timepoint manager with roles/rules-based form alerts and API for interoperability with any EHR/OIS or patient portal for delivering optimized patient engagement, clinical data exchange (HIEs, ACOs) and longitudinal patient-centered outcomes data collection and reporting
- VTOC Import Hub™ - Data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research, registry and population data collection and reporting using your own specified data elements
- VTOC Dosimetry Parser™ (beta) - Ability to parse discreet dosimetric data from any treatment planning system to generate a plan quality report, as well as generate parsed plan reports in batch in VTOC reporting for Excel® export or building custom reports
- VTOC Rapid Forms Builder™ (beta) - Ability to build, edit and publish forms with various question types/layouts for use on the VTOC platform across all major web browsers
- VTOC 360 Analytics™ - Population health charts/dashboards, risk-adjusted outcomes reporting and longitudinal outcomes data management
- Cancer Survivorship Program & Care Pathways - VTOC provides an NCDB compliant cancer survivorship program with ASCO treatment summary and care plan templates. MU certified for generating the C-CDA and with its ePROMs library and APIs, VTOC helps deliver patient-centered data exchange, coordinated care team communication, building a patient's PHR and patient-centered oncology pathways for a patient's lifelong quality of care
Implemented at 400+ oncology programs and 8 of 10 U.S. & World Report Hospitals with 2.5M+ patient users in 12+ countries, VTOC has delivered the following proven results:
- VTOC Form Alerts: Data-driven, roles/rules-based patient and provider reported form alerts, providing actionable data for clinical intervention and care coordination
- 90%+ patient reported outcomes compliance at 6 months, 80%+ compliance at 1 yr and proven long-term timepoint data collection (6 mo., 12 mo., 24 mo., 36 mo., 48 mo. and beyond)
- 30%+ improvement in missed/canceled appointments
- 20% improvement in patient post-treatment welfare
- 10 minutes of time saved per patient per form (vs. paper) for intake, outcomes and follow-up forms
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting electronic patient reported outcomes and be an integral component of your Meaningful Use, value-based quality outcomes, population health and multi-center research/registry initiatives, please meet with us at the "ASTRO 2015 Annual Meeting", visit us at: www.visiontree.com, or set-up a specific webinar time for your organization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical