Meet with VisionTree at 'Best of ASTRO' and Learn How We Can Help You Deliver Value-Based Care
November 03, 2016 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient-reported outcomes, patient engagement and multi-center research/registry solutions, is pleased to announce its participation as an exhibitor at the 'Best of ASTRO' meeting in Fort Lauderdale, FL November 11-12, 2016. Please visit us at our booth #119!
VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust oncology solution for patient-reported outcomes, research/registry initiatives and Meaningful Use workflow optimization. The VTOC patient portal is ARRA HITECH certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 and 2, interoperable with any HIS or OIS for your free-standing cancer center or integrated with your hospital enterprise.
VTOC features highlighted at the meeting include:
- ePROMs API Suite - Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library with template/timepoint manager and ePROMs API Suite, including 200+ patient and clinician reported outcomes assessments with form alerts for actionable data and care coordination, including use with VTOC Hub™ for clinical data exchange (HIEs, ACOs)
- Import Hub - EMR bridge, data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research and registry data collection and reporting using your own specified data elements
- 360 Analytics - Population health dashboards, multi-center research, registry and longitudinal outcomes data management
- Dosimetry Parser - Map, import and report dosimetric treatment plan data combined with clinician and patient reported outcomes
- Cancer Survivorship Program & Care Pathways - VTOC provides an NCDB compliant cancer survivorship program with ASCO treatment summary and care plan templates. MU certified for generating the C-CDA and with its ePROMs library and APIs, VTOC helps deliver patient-centered data exchange, coordinated care team communication, building a patient's PHR and patient-centered oncology pathways for a patient's lifelong quality of care.
To schedule a meeting at 'Best of ASTRO' with the VisionTree team, please visit our booth #119 or contact us at: email@example.com
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting patient reported outcomes, multi-center research/registry initiatives, integrated Meaningful Use and population health solutions, please visit us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or set-up a specific webinar time for your organization at: email@example.com
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical