Meet with VisionTree at 'ESTRO 35' to Learn About Patient-Centered Outcomes, Multi-Center Research & Registry Solutions
April 26, 2016 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient-reported outcomes, patient engagement and multi-center research/registry solutions, is pleased to announce its participation at the 'ESTRO 35' conference in Turin, Italy, April 29 - May 3, 2016.
VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust oncology solution for patient-reported outcomes, research/registry initiatives and Meaningful Use workflow optimization. The VTOC patient portal is ARRA HITECH certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 and 2, interoperable with any HIS or OIS for your free-standing cancer center or integrated with your hospital enterprise.
VTOC features highlighted at the meeting include:
- ePROMs API Suite - Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library with template/timepoint manager and ePROMs API Suite, including 200+ patient and clinician reported outcomes assessments with form alerts for actionable data and care coordination, including use with the ImportHub for clinical data exchange (HIEs, ACOs)
- Import Hub - EMR bridge, data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research and registry data collection and reporting using your own specified data elements
- 360 Analytics - Population health dashboards, multi-center research, registry and longitudinal outcomes data management
- Dosimetry Parser - Map, import and report dosimetric treatment plan data combined with clinician and patient reported outcomes
- Cancer Survivorship Program - VTOC utilizes ASCO treatment summary/care plan guidelines and complies with the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB), a joint program of the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS) criteria for cancer survivorship program accreditation
Implemented at 600+ sites, including 400+ oncology programs and 8 of 10 U.S. & World Report Hospitals, in 12+ countries with 2.5M+ patient users, VTOC has delivered the following proven results:
- VTOC Form Alerts: Data-driven, roles/rules-based patient and provider reported form alerts, providing actionable data for clinical intervention and care coordination
- 90%+ patient reported outcomes compliance at 6 months, 80%+ compliance at 1 yr and proven long-term timepoint data collection (6 mo., 12 mo., 24 mo., 36 mo., 48 mo. and beyond)
- 30%+ improvement in missed/canceled appointments
- 20% improvement in patient post-treatment welfare
- 10 minutes of time saved per patient per form (vs. paper) for intake, outcomes and follow-up forms
To schedule a one-on-one demo/meeting at 'ESTRO 35' with the VisionTree team, please contact us at: email@example.com
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting patient reported outcomes, multi-center research/registry initiatives, integrated Meaningful Use and population health solutions, please visit us at: www.visiontree.com, or set-up a specific webinar time for your organization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical