Meet with VisionTree at HIMSS to Deliver Integrated, Value-Based Healthcare with VTOC Platform: Interoperable, Patient-Centered Outcomes Solutions
January 26, 2016 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient reported outcomes, patient engagement, population health and multi-center research/registry solutions, is pleased to announce its participation at the HIMSS 2016 conference in Las Vegas, NV from February 29 to March 4, 2016.
To schedule a meeting at HIMSS 2016 with the VisionTree team, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust enterprise solution for patient reported outcomes, research/registry initiatives and Meaningful Use workflow optimization. The VTOC patient portal is ARRA HITECH certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 & 2 and interoperable with any HIS, EHR or OIS.
VTOC features highlighted at HIMSS include:
- ePROMs API Suite - Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library of over 200 validated outcomes assessments, intake & follow-up forms across most all medical conditions. Includes template/timepoint manager with roles/rules-based form alerts and API Suite for interoperability with any EHR, OIS or patient portal for delivering optimized patient engagement, clinical data exchange (HIEs, ACOs) and building a patient's personal health record
- Import Hub/EMR-Bridge - Data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research and registry data collection and reporting using your own specified data elements
- VTOC Rapid Forms Builder™ - Ability to build, edit and publish forms with various question types/layouts for use on the VTOC platform across all major web browsers
- 360 Analytics - Population health, risk-adjusted outcomes, operational performance and longitudinal outcomes reports, charts and dashboards
Implemented at 400+ oncology programs, 15+ proton therapy centers and 8 of 10 U.S. & World Report Hospitals, with 2.5M+ patient users in 12+ countries, VTOC has delivered the following proven results:
- VTOC Form Alerts: Data-driven, roles/rules-based patient and provider reported form alerts, providing actionable data for clinical intervention and care coordination
- 90%+ patient reported outcomes compliance at 6 months, 80%+ compliance at 1 yr and proven long-term timepoint data collection (6 mo., 12 mo., 24 mo., 36 mo., 48 mo. and beyond)
- 30%+ improvement in missed/canceled appointments
- 20% improvement in patient post-treatment welfare
- 10 minutes of time saved per patient per form (vs. paper) for intake, outcomes and follow-up forms
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting electronic patient reported outcomes and be an integral component of your Meaningful Use, value-based quality outcomes, population health and multi-center research/registry initiatives, please meet with us at HIMSS 2016 or visit us at: www.visiontree.com, or contact us to set-up a demo for your organization at: email@example.com
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical