Meet with VisionTree at ICHOM 2016 to Deliver Integrated, Patient-Centered Outcomes for Value-Based Healthcare with the VTOC Platform
May 09, 2016 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient reported outcomes, patient engagement, population health and multi-center research/registry solutions, is pleased to announce its participation at the ICHOM 2016 conference in London, UK May 16-17, 2016. VisionTree will also be featured during the Standard Set Social event Monday, May 16th at 6:00PM BST. To learn more, please visit: http://ichom.org/
VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust enterprise solution including ICHOM standard sets and extensive library of patient reported outcomes assessments. The VTOC patient portal and API Suite is interoperable with any EHR/OIS, multi-center research or registry initiative to deliver a seamless, paperless workflow with analytics dashboard and actionable form alerts. To learn more about VTOC, please join us Monday evening during the Standard Set Social.
VTOC features highlighted at the conference include:
- ePROMs Library & API Suite - Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library of over 200 validated outcomes assessments, intake & follow-up forms across most all medical conditions, including ICHOM standard sets. VTOC template/timepoint manager with form alerts and API Suite delivers optimized patient engagement and longitudinal patient-centered outcomes data collection and reporting.
- Import Hub - Data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research and registry data collection and reporting using your own specified data element
- Rapid Forms Builder - Ability to build, edit and publish forms with various question types/layouts for use on the VTOC platform across all major web browsers
- 360 Analytics - Population health charts/dashboards, risk-adjusted outcomes reporting and longitudinal outcomes data management
Implemented at 600+ sites, including 400+ oncology programs and 8 of 10 U.S. & World Report Hospitals, in 12+ countries with 2.5M+ patient users, VTOC has delivered the following proven results:
- VTOC Form Alerts: Data-driven, roles/rules-based patient and provider reported form alerts, providing actionable data for clinical intervention and care coordination
- 90%+ patient reported outcomes compliance at 6 months, 80%+ compliance at 1 yr and proven long-term timepoint data collection (6 mo., 12 mo., 24 mo., 36 mo., 48 mo. and beyond)
- 30%+ improvement in missed/canceled appointments
- 20% improvement in patient post-treatment welfare
- 10 minutes of time saved per patient per form (vs. paper) for intake, outcomes and follow-up forms
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting electronic patient reported outcomes and be an integral component of your value-based quality outcomes, MACRA, population health and multi-center research/registry initiatives, please meet with us at ICHOM 2016, visit us at: www.visiontree.com, or contact us to set-up a demo for your organization at: email@example.com
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical