Meet with VisionTree at the 'Proton Therapy Center 2nd National Education Conference' in Houston, TX - September 11-12, 2015: Patient-Centered Outcomes, Multi-Center Research/Registry & Workflow Solutions- VTOC ePROMs, MU Certified Patient Portal and Import Hub provide plug-and-play patient-centered outcomes solutions with any EHR/OIS, Multi-Center Research or Registry Initiative -
September 02, 2015 - San Diego, CA
VisionTree®, a leader in cloud-based, patient reported outcomes, patient engagement and multi-center research/registry solutions, is pleased to announce its participation as an exhibitor at the 'Proton Therapy Center 2nd National Education Conference' being sponsored by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX - September 11-12, 2015. Please visit us at our booth.
VisionTree will be demonstrating its VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) v4.1 platform, as a proven, robust enterprise solution for patient reported outcomes, research/registry initiatives and Meaningful Use workflow optimization. The VTOC patient portal is ARRA HITECH certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 & 2 and interoperable with any HIS, EHR or OIS.
VTOC features highlighted at the Proton Conference include:
- VTOC ePROMs API™ - Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (ePROMs) library of over 200 validated outcomes assessments, intake & follow-up forms across most all medical conditions with a core focus in oncology. Includes template/timepoint manager with roles/rules-based form alerts and API for interoperability with any EHR/OIS or patient portal for delivering optimized patient engagement, clinical data exchange (HIEs, ACOs) and longitudinal patient-centered outcomes data collection and reporting
- VTOC Import Hub™ - Data mapping and export/import interface for multi-center research, registry and population data collection and reporting using your own specified data elements
- VTOC Dosimetry Parser™ (beta) - Ability to parse discreet dosimetric data from any treatment planning system to generate a plan quality report, as well as generate parsed plan reports in batch in VTOC reporting for Excel® export or building custom reports
- VTOC Rapid Forms Builder™ (beta) - Ability to build, edit and publish forms with various question types/layouts for use on the VTOC platform across all major web browsers
- VTOC 360 Analytics™ - Population health charts/dashboards, risk-adjusted outcomes reporting and longitudinal outcomes data management
- Cancer Survivorship Program & Care Pathways - VTOC provides an NCDB compliant cancer survivorship program with ASCO treatment summary and care plan templates. MU certified for generating the C-CDA and with its ePROMs library and APIs, VTOC helps deliver patient-centered data exchange, coordinated care team communication, building a patient's PHR and patient-centered oncology pathways for a patient's lifelong quality of care
Implemented at 400+ oncology programs, 15+ proton therapy centers and 8 of 10 U.S. & World Report Hospitals with 2.M+ patient users in 12+ countries, VTOC has delivered the following proven results:
- VTOC Form Alerts: Data-driven, roles/rules-based patient and provider reported form alerts, providing actionable data for clinical intervention and care coordination
- 90%+ patient reported outcomes compliance at 6 months, 80%+ compliance at 1 yr and proven long-term timepoint data collection (6 mo., 12 mo., 24 mo., 36 mo., 48 mo. and beyond)
- 30%+ improvement in missed/canceled appointments
- 20% improvement in patient post-treatment welfare
- 10 minutes of time saved per patient per form (vs. paper) for intake, outcomes and follow-up forms
To learn more about how VTOC can improve your compliance for collecting electronic patient reported outcomes and be an integral component of your Meaningful Use, value-based quality outcomes, population health and multi-center research/registry initiatives, please meet with us at the 'Proton Therapy Center 2nd National Education Conference', visit us at: www.visiontree.com, or set-up a specific webinar time for your organization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical