VTOC Connected Community™ Portal is Launched!
December 10, 2012 - San Diego, CA
With VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC), as a leading platform for patient/provider cloud-based data management and multi-center research & connectivity, VisionTree is excited to announce the launch of the VTOC Connected Community™ portal.
We would like to invite you to learn more about the following key topics:
- VTOC library of forms - review, access and sharing
- Disease-specific/treatment pathway care plan and cancer survivorship program templates
- Use cases, publication updates and presentations within the portal for reference
- Discussion forum to collaborate within the community on key topics including patient reported outcomes, data registries and meaningful use connectivity, workflow and patient-centered care team/ACO models
- After the meeting, we will provide you with your own secure login to the VTOC Connected Community™ portal!
Please join us by registering for one of the following meetings:
- 12/12/12 (Wednesday) at 2pm EST/11am PST:
- 12/18/12 (Tuesday) at 1pm EST/10am PST:
VisionTree Software, Inc. is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The VisionTree Optimal Care™ (VTOC) patient data management and workflow platform is ARRA HITECH Meaningful Use certified for Stage 1 & 2 as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patients.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center patient/clinical connectivity and research, HIE, ACO and population health initiatives focused in the fields of oncology, neuro/spine surgery, diabetes and wellness. VisionTree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 8 of the top 10 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.
To learn more about VisionTree Optimal Care™, visit: VTOC Clinical