VisionTree MOC Online is a secure, user-friendly, cloud-based system for processing Type II, Part IV Maintenance of Certification online, as well as capturing and aggregating reportable quality measures. Measures by specialty include: patient outcomes data, PQRS and claims-based measures may be imported from disparate clinical systems.
Customize measures for your specialty to report under the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRS).
Physician Measures Reported
- Capture measures for your specialty under the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI)
- Customize plan to document and track areas of quality improvement
- Remeasurement and change analysis
Clinical & QoL Outcomes Data
- Claims data pulled from existing EMR or practice management systems
- Deliver secure patient outcomes assessments and satisfaction surveys
- Data aggregated by physician and specialty in graphical format for easy analysis
- Use of MOC Practice Improvement Component
- Include practice and patient-reported outcomes
- Data exportable to Microsoft Excel™ and Adobe PDF™