VisionTree Software, Inc.
- The Web sites are owned by VisionTree. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights contained in the Web sites ("Rights") are owned by VisionTree or its licensors. The materials on the Web sites are provided solely for non-commercial and personal use and may not be reproduced, duplicated, distributed, published, copied or transmitted without VisionTree's prior written consent.
- The Web sites contain links to Web sites that are operated by parties other than VisionTree. Such links have been provided for your convenience only. Other terms and conditions may apply to access to and use of such third parties' Web sites. VisionTree is not responsible for the contents of those sites nor for the information, software, products and services you may obtain from those sites. The inclusion of hyperlinks to third parties' Web sites on this web site does not imply VisionTree's approval of the contents of those Web sites, nor any relationship of any kind with the third parties that operate such sites.
- You are eligible for certain promotions that are offered and promoted by VisionTree via the Web sites. To be eligible for any promotion, you must have read and consented to the terms of the promotion rules.
- Your use of the Web sites is at your own risk. Neither VisionTree, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, representatives nor assigns shall be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage, in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use, the Web sites.
- VisionTree does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Web sites. Everything on the Web sites is provided to you "AS IS" and to the extent permissible by law VisionTree excludes all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether express or implied by statute or otherwise.
- The materials and information on the Web sites are provided solely for non-commercial and personal use. The Content may at any time be changed and/or withdrawn by VisionTree without prior notice.
- Any information you provide to VisionTree must be true, accurate and not misleading. Your activities on the Web sites may not be in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Without limiting other remedies, VisionTree may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your access to the Web sites and refuse to provide our services to you without notice to you: (a) if you breach this Agreement or the documents incorporated by reference; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.