Visiontree, a leader in cloud-based, electronic patient reported outcomes (ePROs), patient engagement, population health and multi-center research/registry solutions, announced today via Twitter that VTOC has launched its ePROs Access Anywhere Suite™.
The adoption of use of electronic patient reported outcomes (ePROs) has been growing significantly with the requirements for patient engagement improvement activities (MACRA / MIPS), delivering quality care in the clinical workflow, as well as collecting ePROs for multi research and registry initiatives. VTOC is implemented at 600+ sites, including 400+ oncology programs in 15+ languages with 2.5M+ patient users.
Introducing ePROs Access Anywhere Suite in VTOC, implemented in 17 of 20 US News Honor Role Sites w/ features to give patients & providers access anywhere, anytime. #epros #pghd Learn more… https://t.co/NELrUJdIFa— Visiontree (@WeAreVisiontree) May 10, 2018
VTOC’s ePROs Access Anywhere Suite provides patients an easy way to complete their patient reported outcomes based on their treatment pathway from any device, anywhere with the following feature highlights:
- ePROs Forms Library & Rapid Forms Builder™ - Library of 200+ validated patient reported outcomes assessments across core domains, including oncology, neuro/spine and orthopaedic surgery, cardiology and behavioral health
- Kiosk Mode™ - Wizard-driven application using a tablet, patient through all of their forms due triggered by workflow or research templates completed at point of care
- FastTrack Forms™ - Email or text message patient a direct link to launch VTOC FastTrack forms for high compliance of ePROs completion at specified timepoints
- Patient Portal & Smartphone App - Download VTOC in App Store® and Google Play® store for optimal patient health information access and engagement
- Seamless Plugin™ - Adds entire VTOC forms library with Template & Timepoint Manager to any existing patient portal with a seamless integration
- DataSync™ - With consent, patients are able to fill out patient reported outcomes assessments for clinical quality workflows and sync with national/global research and registry initiatives
The VTOC platform provides a modular, enterprise and organizational solution for seamlessly integrating ePROs and paperless workflow with any EHR using APIs and HL7 interface standards, including HL7 FHIR®. To optimize workflow efficiency VTOC’s Template Manager and SmartForms™ deliver a Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) approach to integrated, patient-centered workflows with a proven, high level of ePROs form compliance. Additionally, VTOC 360 Analytics™ provides patient and aggregate level compliance and benchmark reporting tools.
With over a decade in clinical use, VTOC has documented improvements in patient care and the clinical workflow; including up to 20% reduction in non-urgent phone calls, up to 30% improvement in missed appointments, over 30% increased patient satisfaction, and over 40% improved compliance for capturing longitudinal patient reported outcomes.
To learn more about VTOC solutions, including ePROs selection with disease-site specific thought leader matrix and workflow optimization for your healthcare organization, please check out the Partner Program or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiontree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The Visiontree Optimal Care (VTOC) outcomes platform is MACRA compliant as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains. Visiontree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.