Visiontree, a Brainlab company, and leader in cloud-based, electronic patient reported outcomes (ePRO), patient engagement, population health and multi-center research/registry solutions, is pleased to announce its launch of its Telehealth and COVID-19 Toolkit for clinical and research use.
As an innovator of patient-centered outcomes and communications technology, Visiontree is highly committed to providing the most effective and relevant tools at all times in our evolving world. In particular, in response to COVID-19, the VTOC platform now offers a package of patient-centered tools for screening and on-going communication with their providers and powerful, easy-to-use Telehealth solution for virtual clinical and research visits, described below:
- Wellness Check / COVID-19 Screening Form - Automated based on diagnosis and appointment triggers for consult and follow-up visits with a focus on oncology and surgical specific workflows
- Patient Announcement Manager - Provides resource links to CDC and WHO, based on global regions. Ability for VTOC Admin users to self-manage broadcast announcements and links.
- Medical Team Alerts - Roles-based alerts for replies to patient screening questions requiring follow-up or triage
Delivering on the immediate and relevant needs of Telehealth, VTOC eVisits provide a ‘one-click’ invite solution for providers, patients, caregivers and researchers to communicate as a care team video conference. The package is cloud-based, launched by SMS text or email, built upon VTOC’s proven FastTrack feature.
FastTrack Video - Clinical + Research Telehealth Package
- Telehealth Visits - Patient/provider videoconference visit Integrated workflow with existing EHR - Billing/Scheduling systems with ‘one-click’ invite. Supports CMS approved Telehealth billing for COVID-19 and follow-up visits.
- Virtual Caregiver - Include approved caregiver with ‘one-click’ invite to join Telehealth visit with patient and provider
- Virtual Clinical Trials - Supports paperless clinical trials with e-Consents, multidisciplinary group case review, video conferencing with providers, patients and researchers. Optimize participant retention and accurate data completion with virtual visits for follow-ups
The VTOC platform provides a modular, enterprise and organizational solution for seamlessly integrating ePRO and paperless workflow with any EHR using APIs and HL7 interface standards, including HL7 FHIR®. To optimize workflow efficiency VTOC’s Template Manager with FastTrack Forms, KioskMode and SmartReminders deliver integrated, patient-centered workflows with a proven, high level of ePRO form compliance and automated research/registry participation. Additionally, VTOC 360 Analytics provides patient and aggregate level compliance and benchmark reporting tools.
To learn more about VTOC’s new virtual visit solutions, integrated with your patient outcomes tracking and workflow optimization for your healthcare organization, please check out the VTOC Telehealth + COVID-19 Toolkit and contact us at email@example.com.
Visiontree Software, Inc., a Brainlab company, is a leader in cloud-based, patient-centered health electronic medical records, communication and population health data management systems. The Visiontree Optimal Care (VTOC) outcomes platform is MACRA compliant as a modular EHR and implemented at over 600 sites with 2.5M+ patient records in 15+ languages.
The VTOC platform is used for multi-center research, registries and population health initiatives across multiple domains. Visiontree's customer base consists of leading academic and community centers, research organizations and medical societies globally including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News and World Report hospitals.